Become a Member
And be a Part of an Exciting Future!
The members of Staunton Performing Arts Center are a diverse, educated, and arts-loving group who share an exciting spirit of volunteerism and selfless participation that provides a standard for the entire Shenandoah Valley community. Devoted members of the Center continue to offer their time, talents, and financial resources to make the dream of a performing arts center become a reality. With the dedication of our members, the date of the opening night at the Center draws closer and closer. Become a member and be a part of transforming two historical buildings into a center for the performing arts, plus have a lot of fun as well!
Your membership contributions are tax-deductible. By joining the Staunton Performing Arts Center
- you will receive advance notice of all events and activities.
- you will play an important role in the restoration and renovation of two historic buildings: The Dixie Theatre and The Arcadia.
- you will have the opportunity to meet and work with others in the community who have a passion for the arts and historic buildings.
- you will be able to use your talents to help achieve the mission of the Staunton Performing Arts Center.
- you will be a part of making downtown Staunton a cultural arts destination for residents of and visitors to the Shenandoah Valley.
Another source of funds is contributions received from the Capital Campaign. The Capital Campaign Fund monies are sequestered and only spent on approved capital expenditures; whereas, the membership funds are used for the daily operations of the Staunton Performing Arts Center.
Click Here for the Membership Form